The volunteers and staff of the Little Compton Historical Society work all winter (and spring) to prepare our new special exhibition for the summer. In 2020 our project will focus on women’s history.
The business office is often open, but we do encourage you to call (401-635-4035) before you visit. Sometimes our work takes us off site for research or meetings.
This winter you can:
- Volunteer to help with our Women’s History Project. We need writers, researchers, interviewers, photographers, and data entry helpers.
- Drop by with a quick question or schedule a research visit (Please see our guidelines: https://littlecompton.org/historical-resources/research-policy/
- Shop in our Museum Shop
- Purchase our books on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Little+Compton+Historical+Sociyt&ref=nb_sb_noss
- Schedule a private tour of the Wilbor House Museum ($15 per person – minimum of $60)
- Schedule a school program, or private program, tour or lecture
- Donate documents, images or objects related to Little Compton’s history
You must be logged in to post a comment.