Our popular historic house tour is returning on Saturday, September 17, 12-5 PM. Advance tickets will be available this spring.
The House Tour requires over 100 volunteers. If you would like to help, please contact Marjory O’Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Historic House Exhibit
Historic House Tour
September 17, 2022
- Dancing Oaks – Pequaw Honk – Special Brunch Option
- Friends Meeting House – West Main Road
- Kempton Clark House – Warren’s Point
- Manton Property Archaeological Dig – Mullin Hill Road
- The Mill House – West Main Road
- Samuel Church Mansion – Adamsville
- Sea Bourne Mary House – South of Commons
- Brownell Farm – West Main Road
- The Wilbor House Museum – West Main Road
- Wunnegin – West Main Road